Careers at ServiceCentral
Web Application Developer II (.NET)
The position requires excellent software design, coding and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with team members of the Development, Design and Product Management teams to develop the best possible solution and resolve application problems. The Web Applications Developer II should be familiar with Cloud based development products and solutions. In addition, a qualified candidate for a Developer II position will be able to assist and provide feedback in the design process.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience in web based software applications – preferably with B2B platforms. The candidate requires a well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a proactive, get the job done attitude.
- Developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems including user interface, e-commerce applications and site animation
- Troubleshooting and solving software issues
- Research technical problems and suggest improvements for web applications
- Documentation of development solutions
- Analyze and integrate new web products and technologies with existing web applications in order to improve functionality.
- Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by contributing to development, and implementation of business application systems.
- Contribute to the development of the technical requirements that drive product development.
- Perform code reviews
- 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to take on more complex tasks and operate with minimal direction and oversight
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience in one or more of the following programming languages:
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in web service development, user authentication technologies, and database design and development
- PL/SQL or SQL (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Working knowledge and experience in one or more of the following core modules:
- Forms & Printing
- Custom Business Logic
- Core/Custom Elements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and team player
- Results-driven and goal oriented attitude
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux systems
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Quality Assurance:
- Unit Testing
- Automated Testing
Privacy and Security
- ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Completion of a “coding bootcamp”
- Associates degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Flexible telecommuting program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.