Now Presenting RepairQ Roadmap: Quarter One
To kick things off, we’re announcing the first three major releases below. There are many other items in the pipeline, but we are committed to delivering these features by the dates listed. We hope this gets you excited to partner with RepairQ in 2017, and we eagerly anticipate your feedback along the way. Here’s to your success in 2017!
- Supplier Tracking Upgrades
- Special Order Part Upgrades
- BETA: Integrated Printing
- Performance Enhancements
- Electronic Signatures Upgrade (Custom Forms)
- File & Image Uploads
- Device Search
- BETA: Business Intelligence Suite for Enterprise
- BETA: Q-POP™
- Electronic Signature Capture for waivers & payments
- store promotions
- ticket summary preview
- Business Intelligence Upgrades
Q-POP™ Early Access Opportunity
We are seeking a limited number of power users interested in gaining early access to Q-POP™ in a private beta. Private beta testers will be the first to experience the feature and provide us with real-world feedback to help refine and shape the future of Q-POP™ before its initial release.
To learn more about becoming a power user, contact our support team, and we’ll fill you in on the next steps!