RepairQ 1.2.6 release is now live! This release features:
- You can now create global/generic warranties/disclaimers that will apply to all tickets. This is in addition to the ability to create warranties/disclaimers that apply that apply to specific items.
- Increased the prominence of ticket notes that are flagged as important.
- Added a character counter to the repair device diagnostic field (there is a 255 character maximum on that field that wasn’t clearly communicated before)
- Printable notes show at the top of the email receipt so that you can send custom messages to your customers more effectively.
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
- Location specific overrides for reorder points and reorder amounts
- Managers will be able to edit payments after they are submitted so that it will be easier to correct mistakes
- Ticket transfer system to aid in moving tickets between locations
- Purchase Order System
- Quickbooks Integration
1.2.6 release notes:
- Feature #2122: Add ability to create a global warranty
- Feature #2229: Device diagnostic notes – added character counter
- Bug #2406: Force download of latest .js with new release
- Bug #2409: Inventory Item Cost – should not show catalog item cost when null
- Bug #2411: Ticket view – remaining balance is more important to see bolded than earnings.
- Bug #2413: Email receipt notes
- Bug #2418: Inventory Valuation Excel – not filtered by location
- Feature #2408: Important Notes – tickets
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.