Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA or Tulsa, OK preferred | Remote considered but not ideal
Director of Marketing
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, marketing expert to lead global, multi-product marketing for our company, refining our current markets and leading growth in emerging markets. ServiceCentral is a small, high-growth, mature software company that helps connect consumers, products, and services around the world through a range of solutions targeting manufacturers, insurers, and servicers of high-value business and consumer goods. We offer software used to manage the servicing of millions of products each year in retail and depot installations as well as a partner network management platform that simplifies the regulation, reporting, and referral of consumers to qualified, 3rd-party providers, on behalf of OEMs and insurance companies.
Our new Director of Marketing will lead our expanding marketing team, providing strategy and direction to attain annual and quarterly goals through strategic plans and campaigns. Along with strategic leadership, this role will direct, empower, and support a team of product experts and content creators, to create, target, and grow content in our diverse but complementary product markets.
Successful candidates will have 10+ years of experience leading product-based marketing teams with a track record for building successful strategies focused on high growth. Candidates must also be skilled communicators, compelling and creative writers, effective leaders, and demonstrably successful at managing teams, budgets, goals, reporting, and creative processes.
Experience in business-to-business software as a service marketing is desired. Experience with B2B product-based marketing, including multiple products, is a must. Experience in retail, supply chain, reverse logistics, and/or equipment repair industries is a plus.
- Manage the marketing team in weekly and project-based planning meetings
- Ensure a media schedule is maintained and shareable across teams
- Lead cross-department meetings to identify and produce relevant marketing content
- Manage monthly and quarterly goals and reporting of KPI’s to the CBDO
- Strategize, execute, and optimize campaigns using a variety of marketing tools
- Direct media team to ensure the successful creation and distribution of content, including but not limited to: press releases, print/digital ads, landing pages, social posts, webinars, and sales presentations
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of marketing assets share with teams or partners
- Collaborate with sales on new campaigns to expand market awareness, generate new leads, or increase customer retention
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance, leveraging data to drive decisions on new experiments as well as optimizations for current campaigns
- Identify, plan, and help manage the organization of company participation in industry trade shows
- Along with the Chief Business Development Officer, create and manage an annual marketing budget, advocating for proper investment to meet or exceed goals
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on projects like conceptualizing and test marketing new app services, creating more compelling sales presentations, or creating unique materials / messaging to help retain customers.
- Keep current on industry and competitor trends & development
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years in product-based marketing communications
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing or other related fields
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to connect with multiple personality types
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels and the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in marketing
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively to identify and solve complex problems
- Experience managing and measuring the successful use of a marketing budget
- Professional judgment and discretion to make decisions when under a tight deadline
- An entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit
- Competitive compensation including performance bonus
- Benefits package including comprehensive health, dental, vision Insurance, and 401K
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.