Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA | Tulsa, OK | Dallas, TX | Remote considered for the right candidate.
B2B SaaS Business Development Executive
Do you love working with clients, understanding their challenges and developing solutions? Do you have experience in returns management, after sales support and repair?
We are looking for a highly motivated B2B SaaS Business Development Executive to assist our team by expanding our customer base through lead generation strategies and achieve revenue goals. You will identify and develop strategic relationships and solutions with potential clients in the Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket services space. ServiceCentral offers a suite of cloud-based service management software solutions enabling service or repair management organizations to build their perfect after-sales solution.
Experience in cloud-based software and implementations is a must. Experience in supply chain, reverse logistics, aftermarket solutions and service/repair is a plus.
- Prospecting new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and email within your assigned market or geographic area, and networking at industry events.
- Research accounts, identify key decision-makers, and generate interest to maintain and expand your pipeline.
- Contact key decision-makers of small, medium, and large-sized companies and generate interest in ServiceCentral solutions.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with prospective clients to identify operational challenges and opportunities.
- Work independently and with internal teams to plan approaches, pitches, and proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives to close new business.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Meet quarterly and annual Key Performance Indicators.
- Understand ServiceCentral’s product portfolio and keep up with industry trends and competitors.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system to track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet sales quotas.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Sales and Business Development. Preferably in software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency MS Office, G Suite, and CRM software (Experience with Zoho is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in returns management, reverse logistics, service/repair a plus
Security and Privacy
- ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.