Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA | Tulsa, OK | Dallas, TX | Remote considered for the right candidate.
Direct and Social Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated, full-time Direct and Social Marketing Coordinator for our ServiceCentral Marketing team to support our various software products. ServiceCentral offers a suite of cloud-based sofwares that supports Fortune 100 OEMs, insurance companies, as well as local retailers that provide consumers with exceptional post-sales product service and support.
The Direct and Social Marketing Coordinator will handle all corporate marketing efforts via social media and have a key role in handling direct (or sometimes referred to as account-based) marketing needs. This position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members across the company to further the corporate vision. This role will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form lasting relationships with primary customer contacts.
Direct and Social Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing manager on developing account-based marketing and other direct marketing strategies
- Develop and curate direct marketing campaigns following the targets and schedules set by the marketing manager and sales team
- Report the ongoing performance of all campaigns and channels to the marketing manager on a regular basis
Standard work hours apply for this position in most instances. Because the marketing team is tasked with managing and maintaining communications at all times, some work will occur after or before normal working hours, particularly in regard to trade shows and other events that may occur outside of regular working hours. There will be very few or no late nights and very little travel required for this position.
Direct and Social Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML preferred
- Experience writing press releases and other media communications
- Experience with writing, editing, or otherwise producing organizational publications, such as employee newsletters or stockholder reports, for internal or external audiences
- Familiarity with planning and executing programs to help maintain favorable public views of the company
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Excellent social listening skills
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience with B2B or B2C social media marketing or content development
- Experience writing short- and long-form content that generates results
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Proficiency with G Suite
- Familiarity with WordPress and other web authoring tools a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets that are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Flexible telecommuting program
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.