Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA
Onboarding Project Manager
The Onboarding Project Manager is a key member of the Customer Success team. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead program implementation and software deployments for small to large scale customers and ensure a smooth customer onboarding in support of customer goals.
This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage implementation resources and to provide value added training and consulting services while managing customer engagements.
- Work with customers to clearly understand their business needs
- Based on program design, define the scope of the implementation project and develop a detailed project plan.
- Clearly break down complex projects into identifiable work streams and build well-structured project plans.
- Precisely manage project timelines and scope, accurately assess and mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch.
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings required to drive customer requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies.
- Exhibit excellent communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectations.
- Create training curriculum based on customer needs and product features.
- Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize customer use and improve retention.
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials.
- Summarize and report on project status for internal management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology, digital agency, or strategy consulting environment.
- Background in information technology, software, B2B service/relationship management
- Full software implementation life cycle experience.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external clients to define project requirements and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage projects, take charge and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and concisely articulate the value propositions in such a way that is easily understood by target audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate extremely well both orally and in writing and deliver stand-up and online presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats (Project Manager, Training Manager, Program Content Developer, and Consultant).
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our software solutions.
- Travel to customer sites as required (ServiceCentral adheres to CDC COVID-19 health and safety recommendations)
ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.