Careers at ServiceCentral
Sr. Manager of Systems Integrations Architecture and Development
SCT is seeking an experienced business analyst with integration analysis expertise to participate in the planning, coordination, solution development and implementation activities related to the integration of ServiceCentral applications with our OEM partners. Proven communication skills, business process analysis skills, problem solving skills, data structures,and knowledge of common API protocols and best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Participates in business process analysis as it relates to intetragrated processing between SCT systems and our integrated partners
- Leads the analysis of our partner’s published API documentation and sample payloads.
- Leads the analysis of data structures and data mapping between SCT and our integrated partners
- Participates in planning of integration projects and corresponding strategies between SCT and our business partners.
- Provides integration environment technical knowledge and experience during the planning, execution, and management of SCT integration projects.
- Participates in integration testing of software and applications under development in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas.
- Builds relationships with software development and engineering teams to gain an understanding of application architectures and required functionality.
- Assists application software developers and engineers in development to interoperate with our partner’s APIs
- Builds relationships with our integration partners business and technical teams to facilitate requirements, documentation and development activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s of Science (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Experience with core system software, including: Server, Network, Database and Desktop.
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
- Knowledge of XML constructs and schemas.
- Experience with securing integration scenarios using appropriate authentication, authorization, non-repudiation, and data encryption methods.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Experiences with Apple GSX is a plus
- Experience with Samsung GSPN is a plus
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.