RepairQ 1.5.1 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- New Report – The Summary Report: This report gives you the ability to view your numbers with a daily, monthly, or yearly basis, and compare those periods side-by-side.
- Accounting reports now default to “Only Closed Tickets” with the default Ticket Date range set. You have the same filters available as before, some are just hidden by default under the new “advanced filters” section.
- Purchase order items will now refresh the “supplier/vendor sku” field when you change suppliers to prevent unintended moving of vendor skus to different suppliers.
- Restored the inventory item list changelog (you have to a button click to load it now).
- Added a new inventory item “inspect” view, where you can view the changelog of an inventory item without using the edit screen.
Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.5.1 release notes:
- Feature #3328: Summary Report
- Feature #3371: Restore the ability to review the inventory item changelog from the inventory list
- Feature #3376: Refresh vendor skus with supplier change on PO
- Feature #3099: Tradein items – only show item types and manufacturers that have inventoried catalog items
- Bug #3338: Update Dashboard Daily Report Print to match recent Daily Report updates
- Bug #3369: Void Ticket – incorrect balance due displayed on ticket view
- Automated Notification System
- Expanded tax support (international)
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.